Best Exterior Paint in Chicago
What is the Best Paint for Your Chicago Home Exterior?
Rhino Shield is the best exterior paint for your home, and it’s available for your home in the Greater Chicago area exclusively through Rhino Shield of Chicagoland. What makes it the best?
- Superior Ingredients Give it Incredible, Long-lasting Properties. Rhino Shield is 21% water, compared to traditional house paint which is 60% water! In its place, Rhino Shield has a great concentration of Proprietary Elastomeric Resins, which give it its incredible bonding and long-lasting properties. It’s simple, Rhino Shield is the best exterior house paint because of its superior ingredients.
- Completely Bonds, Seals and Protects Almost Any Exterior Surface, Aluminum, Wood, Metal and More!
- Comes in Virtually any Color
- Mildew Resistant – Rhino Shield is about 16% Ceramic and Mildewcide
- Includes a No-Maintenance 25 Year Transferable Warranty
The Finest Paint Coatings for All Home Exterior Surfaces
Whatever the substrate of your home’s exterior, the Rhino Shield process will completely bond, seal and protect it.
- Top Coating for Wood and Cedar Siding
- Foremost Stucco Repair and Paint Coating
- Prime Paint for Brick Exteriors with Endless Color Choices
- Supreme Coating for Bonding and Sealing Aluminum Exteriors
- Top Masonite Paint
- Unrivaled Protection and Rich Appearance over Vinyl Siding
Give us a call at +1 (630) 984-4440 or fill out the form below for a no-pressure, free estimate.
Better ingredients = better paint = a no maintenance exterior for your home, and that equates to the Best Exterior Paint in Chicago! It’s simple to see why Rhino Shield is clearly the best exterior paint coating option for you.
Do It Right The First Time and Never Paint Your Home or Office Exterior Again!
Rhino Shield saves you money and time, proving to be a long-lasting, high-return investment in your home! Break the exterior painting cycle for good by choosing the premiere exterior paint in Chicagoland. Call Rhino Shield of Chicagoland today!
Break the Paint Cycle of Your Exterior
The exterior of your home should be repainted every 3-5 years depending upon the type of exterior substrate you have. If you have Masonite/LP siding, it needs to be repainted every 3 years to avoid problems. The challenge most homeowners face is struggling through the seemingly endless cycle of paint, crack, peel, repaint, crack, peel, repaint every 3-5 years. This wastes your time and money, is bad for the environment and is exactly the problem that Rhino Shield was developed to address once and for all. Yes, it costs less to paint your home one time than it does to install our Rhino Shield coating. However, over time Rhino Shield is far more cost effective AND your house looks great forever, not just the first year. All of our crews are qualified and prepared to do virtually any type of exterior repair, which saves you from tracking down a handyman or remodeler to effect repairs before your house can be re-coated. One thing to remember is that we’re a full-service exterior firm, so we also can apply a protective coating to your pergolas, fences, and decks.
By choosing Rhino Shield, you’re getting the finest exterior paint on the market and breaking the endless paint cycle! Call us for a free estimate.